THICKNESS ULTRASOUND MEASUREMENT
Measures metal thickness to determine wastage or corrosion – accurately, quickly and without removing surface coatings.
Metal thickness and corrosion checks on ship Hulls, anchor chains
System used for SHIPS CLASSIFICATION SURVEYS :
CYGNUS, UNDERWATER, MULTIPLE ECHO ULTRASONIC Digital Thickness Gauge
Cygnus multiple echo, single crystal probes mean :
• Coatings do not have to be removed
• Accepted by major classification societies.
• No grinding, minimum surface preparation.
• Measures on rough corroded surfaces.
• Speed, accuracy and reliability.
• No false readings, repeatable results.
• Easy to use, minimum operator training.
• Greatly reduced inspection time and cost.
• Measures on metals and some other materials.